Friday, April 3, 2009

Jai Shree Hanuman !!!!

So.. Am back again today.. With the blessings of Jai Shree Hanuman.. Might Wonder wat happen ta me.. Its jus that its Rama Navami today( Lord Rama' Birthday).. And i thought i d put down somethin worthwhile..  There has always been Rama Navami every year but this year is special. Cuz, I ve never done anythin for that day till now except eating chakara pongal(sweet pongal), sundal and whatever the specials are. But this time i am Enlightened as i had mentioned in one of my previous posts and so i sat up writing Shri Rama Jayam in my notebook which i have been tryin ta complete writing for 7 months now. I successfully completed the 100th page today... Century on his birthday !!! 

Thats not it.. Today I also wanna analyse a bit about Lord Rama and few of my experiences in relation to him.. Who is he ?? Lord Rama is one of the cutest guys i ve seen on earth. Seriously. The most handsome man who has ever lived. Not Just me, The whole world says so. Whats so special about him? He had the purest heart(Courtesy: my Athai) and that beauty in the heart reflected on his face. My athai has always been my source of stories about the Gods. I still feel i have attachment towards god jus because of her. The whole story of Rama is not just another fairy tale story. Its about Love, Compassion, Courage and what not. And thats why, we hear girls nowadays say "I wanna husband like Lord Rama" though they want boyfriends like Lord Krishna ;).. Lord Rama and Sita were known for their commitment to each other.. Thats bout him.

I ve always had fantasy for Lord Rama and his pictures because they look really good. His Full family with him on the throne(The Ramar Patabisekam) photo has always drawn interest. At that point of tie during my visit to Kumbakonam my dad took me to this one temple, The Ramaswamy Temple, the only place where Ramar idol is the patabishekam kolam after Ayodhya. I would never forget that sight. It was Big Life Size Idols of Ramar, Sita, his brothers and not to forget Cutie pie Hanuman..

Hanuman is my favorite god and this blog cant end without me talkin bout him. He always remains my very favorite person and i live in the area where he resides, Alwarpet and i feel so proud and happy for that. I can walk up ta see him anytime i want.. Thanks Hanuman for my this beautiful life.. And there is my Rama Navami Special.. Jai Bajrangbali !!!!!!!!!

Cheers

3 comments:

Bala said...

Hey Aishwarya...

Cool post... hope u a gr8 admirer of Ramar... Me too a lot... Dont know y.. but like him a lot.. may be bcoz of the Ramayana episodes in DD telecasted in my childhood days... any one who likes Rama would love hanuman for sure...

blade said...

Jai Shri Ram...............

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aishwarya for sharing.Wish you and all people around the globe a Happy Sri Rama Navami.

Best wishes
Send gifts to chennai|Send gifts to Bangalore|Send gifts to India

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...