Friday, April 24, 2009

Chocolates !!!



Loads of chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream, 
And a bowl of chocolate mousse is like a wonderful dream, 
Any chocolate candy brings me great joy, 
And chocolate covered nuts feel like a new toy! 

Here is my 25th post. Finally i ve reached my Silver Jubilee. I thank all my readers and my sweet friend sowmi and few others who all encourage me to write.
This post was inspired by me eating a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce. and obvious that i like about somethin i jus love the best in my 25th post.  What comes to everyones mind when they hear the word chocolate is sweetness, extremely good taste and the chill running through the taste buds. But from my archaic viewpoint, the word chocolate rings a bell to me in a different way.. "Emotions, Love, Happiness and a tension free heart". There might be lot of myths bout chocolate saying its too much calories, bad for health, sugar trouble and cavity on the tooth.. But i disagree
Being a Chocolate lover myself and an ardent fan of any kind of products even little connected to chocolate i will never allow anyone degrade its name. And why don we look at the positives.?
I am jus such a chocolate freak that i used up more time to research on it rather than my project. People even call me the Chocolate Girl, including one of my Professors. And i always have a chocolate in my bag cause thats the one thing which can help me at any occasion.  
I d jus like to share a few facts i gathered during this Choco Research Period.  
  • Chocolate as percieved by everyone is not as addictive as even coffee. its one of the most energetic diet and an adult walk even 150 feet nonstop having jus a single choco chip. 
  • It stimulates our love hormones and its one of the best things you could have to overcome a heartbreak.  
  • Its wholly untrue that chocolate causes acne and adds up to cholestrol, it has no effect on acne, does not affect cholestrol and its proved clinically
Now what makes Chocolate give that 'feel good' factor is that the combination of chemicals(too long to name) which together form stimulants.  It directly hits the cells which are responsible for reception in the brain.  Chocolate is an anti depressant and it even lowers risk of heart diseases.  
Apart from all this research I d rather tell you my own experience. Its my practice to have chocolate before every exam and every dance show of mine. Though those aren the only times i have chocolates. Those kind of contribute as a reason for me to ask for chocolates. As for my favorite ones. Dairy Milk, Kitkat, Perk, 5 Star, BarOne.. and internationally. Hercheys, Ferrero Rocher, Mars, Toblerlone.. OK.. I kind off like any chocolate. I jus gave a list to tempt you guys. cause i campaign for chocolates.
Eat, Drink, Breathe, Sleep Chocolates until i catch u with my next post.

Cheers


4 comments:

Meow said...

CONGRATS!!! on your 25th post sweety and am feeling great for you mentioning mey name in this special post... Keep writing...

Guys.. I was the only gal who was keeping away from chocolates for so long. But today.. aishu.. you changed... am in love with chocolate.. Am not gonna be thin any more ;)

Loved ur post..

Aishwarya said...

DOn worry... U d become like me

shruthi said...

firstly.....congrats abt d 25th post....gud goin..... :)

n abt d chocolates.....yummy.....i completely agree wid u....1 thing u can never say no to.....n yea hw did u 4get twix....our all tym fav.... :p
n yea....i hav 2 get ma mom readin this post.....:p

shruthi said...

YAY!!!! congrats abt d 25th post.....gud goin.... :)

nw abt ur blog....i simply luved it...chocolate is d 1 thing no1 says no to.....n yea i completely agree wid u.....seriously it has helped me b4 xams too..... :p

gr8 topic 2 write abt....sweet n nice

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...