Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long Time !! No See !!

Heyi... 

Its long long long time since i put down somethin.. Its just that i was too depressed to even write somethin.  May be, If i had written somethin i woulda felt better and so I am now.. The major cause of this post is for my new blog template to reach out to the world.  I just got this sudden craze of changing templates and downloadin from outside. Thanks to a few external influences. 

Boredom.. The word i ve got used to so much now cause i am sufferring from that disease of boredom.  Project. this word has started terrifying me. It seems like there is nothin to do but from time to time comes in as nightmares. 4 months with jus somethin so boring to do. it can also be said as nothin to do. Sittin at home with laptop, TV, Music and mobile. Idle, Idle, Idle... This is the first cause of my depression. Seriously nothin challenging to do. i kind off feel as though am wasting every moment of my life.  I ve even started forgetting how to smile.. I feel like shouting sayin ' Gimme a break'.   

Anyway, Life has ta go on... I know this post is a complete sad movie kinda stuff.. But am jus gonna post somethin bubbly in jus the next few hours... SO.. See ya after a break..

Cheers



 

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...