Thursday, April 2, 2009

Being A Choir Girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heyi... 

I always keep up promises and here am back with a very happy happy post... And so.. What did u understand from the title. ?? 

Choir.. One of the most important and the most beautiful that happened in my school life. I studied in a convent and obviously a convent without choir is like a fish without water. Choir is an organized company of singers. It is mostly in the christian institutions.

Ok now. Explanations done and experience starts...

I joined my school Rosary Matric in my 5 th grade. And they asked me my extra curicullar and i sang some song. So i was taken down to the Music teacher askin her ta make me part of the group.  So it started. Half of my school life was spent in the music room. And i also became my music teachers favorite.. Her daughter is my friend too and she used to play awesome Piano. So we started working together. So many songs. every month mass. Everytime assembly. Solos, Groups, Practice.. It was the best part of life. I was recognized for somethin i could do.  

We practiced nearly 2 months for 6 hours a day during Golden Jubilee.. No Classes. Few of our class teachers even forgot our existence. Then came the Farewell for our seniors.. and more songs and songs and songs,.. Everyone still recognises me with the song i sang.. Lesa Lesa... It was one of the hits then.. I would never forget to mention our Final Assembly at 12th Grade. When me and my best friend madhu who was also an awesome singer(still she is). We cried in front of the mic while singing and broke down on stage.  Even my painist friend did..  Even now we sometimes meet up at her place jus ta sing along with the piano.. Thus was it.. The best and the most melodious and musical part of my life... Music Always remains a long lastin passion and i always liked callin my self a lead singer in the Choir... Thanks Rosary.,....

Cheers

2 comments:

Meow said...

cute one after a long time. I wish I were there to see you cry before everyone in stage lolz :D

I hardly seen u crying :D

blade said...

hmmm kewl. did the audience cry? lol... :P.. oh my darling clementine keep on humming...

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...