Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey guys,

you know, i felt i really should deliberately put down somethin today in my blog.. Cause i have piles of unfinished posts lying in my drafts. Each time i start a post and i don complete it. Its been happening for ages now.. Life is nice but i dunno i have this disturbance at the back of the mind.. Anyway, I jus started tweeting few days ago and i started started buzzing through Google too... I felt these things are kinda nice only when you are bored. You cant maintain it like some really important thing like an email ID. SO.. Lets leave all that..

Yesterday i went to my school after a long time. It so brought back a lot of memories. Rest is best left Unsaid. I will come up with some pots or atleast a tag soon.. I wanna make a comeback !!!

Cheers

7 comments:

Haddock said...

Life is nice but i dunno........
forget the second part.
Life is really nice.

Anoop said...

Just started following u on twitter.....nice blogs and wonderfull dance also!

Anoop
http://idiotoscope.blogspot.com

Deepa Jagarlapoodi said...

wondeful dance...very nice

Zeon said...

You have a brilliant blog template! Found you in the chennai blogger meet list. See you there.

Arv said...

Hello... found you through the tweets from chrony and Sowmi...

as for the post... well... twitter has its uses... for me, its like a feed reader... where me and my friends stay in touch and pass comments :)

Will follow you on twitter and blogs :)

take care... keep penning... cheers...

அடலேறு said...

இன்று தான் உங்கள் வலை பக்கம் பார்க்கும் வாய்ப்பு கிட்டியது. அருமையான வலை பூ. வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Bunny said...

Nice Blogue :P

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...