Wednesday, July 1, 2009

After the Long Prelude !!!!

heyi,

After a long gap, i am back here with a blog post. My job kept me off the system.. But from next week am plannin ta be actively back ta blogging, dancing, movie seein, readin, sleepin, and ok.. any other job for that matter.

I seriously am still not able to judge the reason as to y i ever took up a job and am leavin it in a month. There are many reasons i would not like to disclose here as its a public reading spot.. But ya.. Some inner intuition said i d be happier without a job for sometime and that ma not that
desperate for a job. So be the case..

Leavin that aside, I actually hinted i d be writing somethin bout my Family Day here and write a post on family which i never had time ta do.. Today also it would be jus a partial fulfilment of the requirement( HR !!!! SSSHHH !!)

My Family day has been my most memorable day of the year. I jus hope it happens every year. My Hardwork din go waste. And here is the Family tree i made.


So, Wats with having a big family.. Is it a boon or a bane..

Definitely there is nothin in the world like having a big family and so many people sharing your same blood group. For me, i love my family.. I actually always want them ta be happy cheerful. I want people ta continue relations for various generations ta come. Right now the concept is nuclear families, so the kids do not have anyone ta look up to, while at that times a family had 9 to 10 siblings.. My moms family being a great example. So, this being the case my family day was like Alumni meet. I would always want people around me..

During my marriage, my happiness would be when all my cousins come for my mehendi, dance, my uncles and aunts choose my saree colors, my jewels and finally be around with me in the most memorable part of my life.. That too my family.. Ha.. the loudest area would be the area of my family members.. and i love that.. We all love attention. So thats for it.. This post brings nostalgia ta me..

So, hoping to see u people from next week, more regularly with more stuff and using a bit more of my small brains.. until then

Cheers

1 comment:

Meow said...

Super :) Welcome Baaaack Aishu!!

Big families are always good... inspite of misunderstandings, we all bond together. After all blood related ones!! Good post :)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...