Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A to Z... My Own Tag...

Heyi

My friend first introduced me ta tagging here i am, I created a whole set of A to Z for myself. I am gonna use these ta tag more people too. Pls do respond to my tags.

AAm I Nuts ? Ya, I am.. my friends would say !!!

BBest Feature - My Eyes.. They are B for Brown..

CChocolates - I would give all my wealth for this

DDo I like Life ? I jus love my life the way it is !!

EEast Or West – I would love a West facing house.. I love the Sunset. Sun Sets in the West

FFriends – I have so many of them.. Madhu, Sowmi, Sriram, Joshua, Many more !

G – Guys/Girls – Life would be boring without them.. In My opinion Guys make better friends


HHeaven or Hell – Heaven Obviously.. But wanna have a sneak peek into hell !!

II Love – Dancing, Listening to Music, Talkin over the fone, Workin, Etc..

JJayaraman – My Dad – The person behind my life’s success

K – Something From the Kings palace – Kings Treasure box and a King Size bed

MMom – Mahalakshmi – A Role Model, My confidence and my Strength

NNight/Day – Night - The time when I am the brightest and can complete all my work easily

OOffice or Home? Obviously the Office.. I need to work or I ll go mad.. Home on weekends

PPizza/Paratha – Paratha.. I love Indian Food. Paratha and Paneer.. O wow !!

QQuotient – Its not maths (IQ – moderate, EQ – High)

R Romance – Goes without say… I see only movies in the romantic comedy genre

SSunday – I get to do wat I want.. And S for Sleep too..

TTraining – For now that’s my job where am a co-ordinater for Training

UUnderstanding – That’s wat every relation should have to make it strong

V Vegetables – Potato, Cauliflower, Carrot, Capsicum.

WWatch – I Own Fast Track. What about U?

X X’Mas – Always gives me School day Memories. And the Carols I sang!!

Y Ya/Yep – The word I most often Use !!

Z Zeal – That’s something I possess most (For better understanding Zeal is the synonyms of enthusiam

And here are the A to Z of me...

People i ve tagged Include....

Sowmi, Shruthi Thats it for now...

Cheers

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...