Friday, July 10, 2009

Congratzzz !! (to see for who it is, Read the Post)

Heyi,

I know its so stupid of me ta not mention the person whom the congratzz should reach to in the post. But how else to make u read further ???

you know wat? I got my first salary ever. Though i ve left the job. First is First. Someone has paid me for somethin i ve done !! So, i am all excited bout it ! Though, i ve only got the cheque and it will take a day or two ta get cashed its still even nice ta see good money.

Now for the latest, As i told i would spend time with blogging after this. Am jus gonna do so..

In this post i heartily congratulate my co-blogger, class mate and top it all my very nice friend Sowmiya Sekar !!!! She has completed 100 posts and has hit the century.. Both of started together and she did a lot more blogging than me and here i am coughing to hit the 50th post.. That shows dedication is not it !! People say u ve got no job so u blog. But do they ever know that quite a few blogs are so popular and is also used for publicity(psst.. psst..).. Its to tell them That is the power of blogging world. And am happy my darling friend is very comfortably part of it.. She has also made friends with a lot of great bloggers and improved her blogging vocab and writing skills a lot... Thats called using an opportunity in a positive way. !!

Apart from all this, am jus gonna do somethin i like soon. I don wanna give myself promises until its decided. and i ll get back ta u soon..

Cheers


1 comment:

Meow said...

That was a nice dedication :)
come back to blogging Aish :)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...