Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Time Tagged !!!

Heyi,

Here is my first Tag !!! Thanks Sowmi.. Its jus so awesome to answer tags.. Am jus enjoying it !! . And I am answering Sowmi s A to Z and soon now i d come out with my A To Z.. I have also been instructed to paste here a set of rules, which are supposedly to be followed..

  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share the ABCs of you.
  • Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  • Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  • Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag!

A – Available/Single? It’s a crime if I say am Available or Single.. Am taken..

B – Best friend? One who Loves me the way I am.. No Names Pls !!

C – Cake or Pie? Both ! ( Gimme any dessert item and am ur friend…)

D – Drink of choice? Strawberry Milkshake with fresh Cream

E – Essential item you use every day? Am jus reversing sowmis writing order Lapotop, mobile

F – Favourite colour? Pink, Black

G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? :Yuck.. What a pukky question

H – Hometown? Chennai

I – Indulgence? or Addiction? Music, Online Surfing

J – January or February? January.. It’s the time of my Dance performances

K – Kids & their names? Kids? Any Kid..

L – Life is incomplete without? L for Love and Love only…

M – Marriage date? Very Soon..;-)

N – Number of siblings? A brother who is Taller, Stronger, and Sharper than me..

O – Oranges or Apples? Both as a Mocktail !

P – Phobias/Fears? Too many to mention.. Lizardophobia, Cockroachophobia,

Q – Quote for today? "Smile ! The whole world is at ur feet”.. That’s an always quote

R – Reason to smile? Look at my Q for… U think I have a reason?

S – Season? Winter, Cause that comes up for jus a month in Chennai and its awesome..

T – Tag 3 People? Arthi, Chriz, Iyshwarya

U – Unknown fact about me? How will I know it if its Unknown !!! (Sowmi – Duffer)

V – Vegetable you don't like? Bitter Gourd (ugrrrhhh!!)

W – Worst habit? Not keepin things in the proper place..(Mom Treats the house like an artifact Library and am opposite)

X – X-rays you've had? For very tooth of mine…

Y – Your favourite food? Wow.. Food.. The word Gives me pleasure..Tandoor !!

Z – Zodiac sign? Tauras… The BULL

I jus enjoyed doin this and i ve tagged three other people i want ta know about... I am jus getting ready with my set of ABCs and i ll get back with some more stuff.. Keep Waiting !!!

Cheers


No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...