Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feeling Low !!!

Heyi,

Am jus kinda half out of a trauma. I jus dunno if its trauma, fear, unnecessary confusion, or irrelevant thoughts or were they real. But i jus figured out that nothin is so wrong with me and am putting myself into disturbance when its not needed. Thanks to my mom dad and the doc.

Basically, I am undergoin a rootcanal treatment for my tooth. And all weird things happen inside my teeth and my mouth. This bothered me to the maximum extent. Actually previously to this nothin has ever bothered me. But this kinda made me stressed and depressed. I still dunno y.. Seeing the state of affairs my dad fixed me up with a doc who could say wats wrong. The doc said everythin was pretty normal. Still my mind has certain disturbances. It will take me sometime ta come outta it though.

But now am kinda OK. The major cause being my mom. My Mom has always been my greatest source of inspiration. She is a person of so much strength and so much calibre i haven come across in anyone till now. So, she has been with me this whole couple a days. More than me being cured her aim was to not let me loose any confidence in me or any of the little boldness also I always have. Even now she keeps sayin the same thing over and over again. She asks me ta read the book on positive thinking which i used ta suggest for people, She fed me my lunch, she even put up with the hell lot of torture i put her under. From even now, I am learnin.. Boldness. What i have is so less when compared to her. She has in mind so many things, problems but she doesn care. She jus solves everythin so easly when i sat and probed over jus the one issue i had. I would always want to be like her. Though i am like her, now i feel bad cause i din keep up my standards. I will surely be normal soon. Am starting work and i shd be normal really fast too.. I will forget everythin. I wanna be normal.. Couple a days now I ve been a cry baby.

M0m always says, There will be times even when the most perfect and most gifted person could feel low. Its upto u if u take it as somethin important or jus dismiss it as yet another small stepping stone. And she also said. Always when u think there is a problem for u. Say to urself "Count Ur Blessings" a number of times and self hypnotise urself. She said We will surely feel higher. She had followed it and she had always felt better. Though these things are really small small ones the amount of strength it gives might be really high. I am sure she ll bring me outta this completely very easily very soon. Thank you mama. I love u.. I will learn from u...

Cheers


2 comments:

Meow said...

Cheer up Aishu :) *Hugs hugs hugs* for you da... I am with you too :) Remember!!!

Sandhya Iyer said...

Cheer girlie.. Everything moves on, and yeah, life has to go on.. The downward movement makes us look up to nicer things :)
Smile, Please!

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...