Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whats Up With Me !?!?!

Heyi,

I actually wrote the first two lines yesterday and dozed in front of my lappy. So, today i jus thought I ll continue.

I blog today outta happiness and contentment... What is there to be so happy about? Work.. Work Gives Contentment and that gives happiness..

So what was up with me for two days were a fresh set of experiences. Yesterday i went ta my college. Worked on loads of different things and at 5 went for a meeting with my boss on ta Velachery. The meeting was at Pizza Corner/Coffee World where we were meeting two others. I wanted ta really play it safe and not eat anythin and jus dodge with a coffee but O God... I landed up ordering a sandwich outta pressure. My major aim was to not mess myself while eating and avoid embarrassment. There is where i felt the need of re-polishing my dining etiquette. Its not that am an indecent eater. But i feel better with Coffee or a Shake rather than Sandwich and Pizza. Cant Use Fork, Cant Use hands.. The confusion already makes me hate the sandwich.

Actually i also realized that the Meet and Eat Columns in magazines and newspapers are of some value and they need ta be read regularly. They might even teach us how ta eat a sandwich without messing up. But, thank God, I din Mess Up. Jokes and sandwich apart. The meeting went really good. Was able ta grasp a lots of things from my sir as well as our guests.

Next was today, Wednesday,.. I jus realized work could be so much fun. It was so packed and there was so much learnin that we did. I jus loved it. Sat thru a BPO training Session to get a hands on feel of it. Trust me, the process of accent neutralization is amazing. The English Language without the Mother Tongue Influence sounds really cool. SO, There was a lot of learning which i did today too. I have another 2 busy packed days ahead. I will share my experience of these three days together after that.

I also think my weekend would be packed. Hoping to meet my friends. See you soon..

Cheers


1 comment:

Meow said...

Always learning new things will lift up our spirits :) and yeah good that you've pointed out about etiquette thingy and English without influence of mother tongues is beautiful indeed :)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...