Monday, July 27, 2009

Unknown Fear !!

heyi,

Greetings to everyone.. Its a Monday Evening.. And we are all jus back from work.. It was half a day of monda mornin blues and rest of the day of weekend tiredness.. Its now become the reverse.. People are tired after a weekend rather than working days cause they dump all their five days extra work to thet small sunday or saturday.
Am jus thinking of somethin to write in this post.. But am not able to come up with a theme.. So i am jus rambling whatever comes to my head.

Unknown Fear.. whats this thing.. It cant be explained. It can only be experienced.. I experienced it for quite a few days .. Though my mom kept sayin.. Anythin has a solution i still had that fear. I am very much worried about the smallest thing which is not of much importance while i leave a lot of big things behind or solve them in a jiffy and jus walk over it.. Nothin has ever threatened me so much.. In my opinion i was a Knows all, Does all person .. Very confident.. But these small hits come.. There would be somethin very small which jus blows ur confidence down and says "Come Down To Earth ", "Dont Float".. Thats wat happened to me too..

So be careful guys.. No One knows when the tide would hit us...

Cheers


No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...