Friday, June 19, 2009

Clumsy !!! Very Clumsy...

heyi,

And, i finally got my small own sweet little time for myself ta blog today.. As a general note i would say.. This post is gonna be one of my Clumsy posts.. I am jus thinkin y don i label them clumsy if possible. Ok Chuck that. So i had one of my really really hard days. I don wanna mention my activities here.. But the evenin was kinda crazy rush. Where i landed up completing my at last Family Tree for our D day tomo.. I ll have ta wait til 10 o clock for the print tomo.. I ll surely put it up after the day ends tomo here for my bloggers viewing.

Apart from that it was as usual tiring day. Kids and cousins around the house, more tiring but really happy.. I actually am starting to hate my temper. I am short tempered and loud but tryin to reduce it is ending up in a disaster for me.. I shouted so badly at my nephew today which i normally don do. It was his mistake too but i shouted too much.. Anyway i will try and reduce..

Next, I am so so so so tensed. About my whoevers Exams which are commencing tomo. And the Family Day also. All of us have worked towards it so much. Me, My mum and one a my cousin.. to put it together took a helluva effort. So we are jus hopin all falls in place.. and everything goes well..

And we ve come out witha latest idea of putting together all birthdays of all generation family members and their birthdays wedding days and mobile numbers for keepin in touch.. Hey ok.. I ve got some budgeting work ta do.. Am runnin...

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

short tempered..

?

keep your cool men.. always smile and be happy

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...