Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chocolate Brownie and Vanilla Ice Cream !!!!!!!

Heyi,

Well well well.. Better late an never... Am late but back with a yummy post..

KIND ATTENTION: This post has nothin much to do with the recipes and availability of the mentioned Dessert. Its lot more than that with indepth meaning..



Ok.. Basically when we think or see or hear about a chocolate brownie what comes to our mind is the magic it does to our senses and taste buds.. Hot and cold, Soft and creamy, a bite and a melt.. OK.. Keeping in mind the wellness of my readers am not tempting u people anymore.. But did we ever think why that combination is such a hit or why it is ever made...??

I ve thought of it and i ve come out with a unique perspective.. Again its my archaic viewpoint.. So. I came up with this stuff jus because i was so badly craving for this dessert for a week now and i finally had it on Minda.. I had it with a person who was giving me a lotsa insights on my life and my problems.. Thats when this thought arised.. This dessert is jus like our life.. HOT and COLD.. All of us know there are two sides to life.. Though we haven thought of it very seriously.. So when we jus take a bite.. we feel chillness that we have done it but still we at times burn our toungues.. the same way in life when we get into somethin, there is somethin we have to lose too.. My friend always says.. If u want somethin u should be ready ta sacrifice too.. I wouldn say the brownie is a curse but its like a new lesson in life.. We learn from our mistakes.. When i normally order a brownie.. I order jus to relish it.. Life is the same way.. The only difference is that we don order it but its gifted to us. I know u people will surely curse me for complicating a dessert so much but still... U ll remember me everytime u see the brownie..

There are people around me who hate this combo.. I know they aren part of human.. they gotta be like that Gandhi's monkeys where they should close their eyes nose and mouth and walk around.. They actually qualify to be my enemies but its ok.. I cant hate them jus because of the brownies issue..

So i was jus thinking... Though i burnt my tongue once with a brownie thats the dessert i love like crazy.. I am gonna take life the same way.. I ll learnt ta live and take decisions properly after learnin from my mistake.. So thats it for now..

I ve gotta get back ta my buggin life... Hey i forgot.. We are gonna have a family day at home this coming saturday and am editing fotos ta make them a family tree.. So i am jus thinkin of writing a post on FAMILY.. So here i give u the clue and an option ta read my next post or not..

And here is ur piece of the brownie from above.. I ve had MINE.... !!!!!!!!!


Cheers....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AJ, u seem to be getting philosophical..bt yeah, i agree wid d metaphor!! gotto take the tuff life wid a pinch of salt..

And as for the populace wich dislikes it, tastes differ!!Lets celebrate wid ppl who love choc!! n choc brownie. ;)

Cheers

Aarti said...

hey i do understand ur obsession abt brownies..besides ur knack to make every single soul long for one...

but dont ya think so it went a lil toooo too much when u gave a warning to the readers that 'it has nothin to do with recipie rather holds an indepth meaning" apdi ipdi'nu...Goshhh!! unnoda lollukku alavae illama pochu!

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...