Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lot of Activity !!!

Heyi, 

Today was a Great day. And i feel happy starting my blog in a positive way. So.  Wat made it Great? I jus went in the mornin ta my dance class. As usual with sunday mornin blues. And suddenly my Guru asks me if am free ta perform at a function this evenin and i said yes.. There started the adventure. Last minute practice, one of the ornaments lent somewhere and frantically bought back, adventure of self make up and hair do and reaching the place half an hour after wat we planned(though the prog hadn begun). So that was it. It was a day full of activity.  

So, next was another good news.. My darling small sis has jus set her foot on the world of blogging. Finally i think i inspired her atleast a bit to do it. And am happy she is spendin her time well.. here is her Link.Shruthi

And , she starting a blog made me think.. Why do people start blogging. Cause when i started a blog i was in the middle of heights of boredom and from wat i conclude on analysis. She has done the same and my friends too.  Thats point one..
And in the present few days i ve suddenly encountered people askin me if i blog.. When i jus say yes. They immediately reply "I Guessed it right". And their explanation to it is.. "A Girl who talks so much will surely have something to say to the world".. That made me think. Are a predominant set of people who hang out in blogging world all Chatter Boxes

Thirdly, This is the best reason for bloggin. Cursing and Criticizing a person subtly and from a third persons point of view. You can pour all the nonsense u have against them by typing.  

Lastly, its for people who don have time for their personal diaries anymore because of work.. I jus assumed it. Might not be right. Anyway. I would like my blogger friends to contribute more such reasons for Blogging in my comments section. as am jus a but curios to know the reason behind this Hobby.. Am Cutting of now..

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see lot of action in your life apart from blogging..

oh thats your sis.. saw a new id in the chronic-friend list.. visited the page too..

cheers

sunshine said...

thank aishu!! so sweet of u..u reeli had a long day..dint u??

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...