Friday, June 5, 2009

Satisfaction - Sunday' Bliss !!!!!!

heyi,

After the end of a tiring day.. I am here blogging to my virtual worl where i nearly existed for 6 months literally.  It was the first week or career and also a tight one. Satisfaction.. Thats the word i was yearning for for months and now i see it.. Me being satisfied with my job or not is a different question. But i am satisfied with the 1 week i spent. Cause i had no time ta waste.  And i also felt that i was goin to have a very nice weekend as a break when i come home. This was contrary to the weekends i had spent last 6 months  where they seemed to be a punishment for me.  This was one of the peculiar feelings i got when i was driving back.. I jus thot and realized how workin population jus looked forward to their weekends. It also seemed like somethin they earned for the whole weeks back breaking work.. So, Satisfaction Makes Sunday a BLISS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always believe that ignorance is NOT a bliss.. others have different views.. but i do believe in this.. slept through my sunday

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...