Friday, May 8, 2009

Mumbai Xpress(Experience) !!!!

Heyi... Am back after a break. A very bad break though. I did miss my blog. In fact even Internet.  So am here to narrate the reason behind my conspicuous absence. I had gone on a holiday to Mumbai for 4 days. I can atleast just call it a holiday though it did not give the feel of one.  There were a few very good aspects that made me atleast enjoy my break a little which i d like ta mention first. Then i d speak about the rest.  

The good things that happen to me were spendin time with a very good family friend of ours. Thanks ta him. He kept the time moving with his knowledge abut literally everythin. Everythin surely has Ramesh Uncles say, and he has a mobile fwd ready for it too.  . And not to forget our brainy Aniketh too. Aniketh was with my bro Adithya(bout whom there will eb a separate post shortly) from kindergarden to almost primary. There started our association and it continues. 
 Ok.. Flashback apart. We went ta nariman point with Uncle and that was an awesome evening walk.   The next good aspect was food. Dhaal and aloo methi at Guest house, Chaat at Elco Arcade, the most delicious Gujarathi thaali at Samrat(Uncle's Treat) and the unforgettable Vada Pav and Aam ras on the road shop.. The darshan at shirdi and and the siddhi vinayaka temple where the ganesha still stands in my eyes are worth a mention too. And lastly, the Taxi and Auto Walas don fight. They gracefully take a 10 rupee note and give u 1 rupee back if their meter shows Rs.9(come on its kinda miracle in front of the eye for a person from chennai).. 

Rest, Y did not i feel like a holiday. i wouldn be in a position to tell u the full reason. i am kinda depressed bout many things. It was very obvious in Mumbai because it was jus 4 of us unlike here where i have contact to the whole outside world. And mumbai is a goddamn place where u cant even do a H in holiday.  I am not blaming the city but ya i am blaming it cause its been one of the most dirtiest places i ve come across till now. Even my native place is cleaner. And the city needs a massive White wash leavin jus a few areas.  or may be i had gone there with too many expectations. 
Nextly the Holiday started with us being caught in the Chennai city most crowded area guindy in a traffic jam. We had almost missed our flight reachin jus 25 mins before take off.  Every mornin in the guest house we had the most silent breakfast and lunch sessions though we were 4 of us belonging to the same family or atleast i din get to talk cause i told u y.. On top of all this HEAT is somethin that would come to my mind when the word Mumbai is uttered.  We shopped in the late afternoons and came back famished.  I was surely waiting to get back to chennai, my room, my lappy, my blog and my friends and not to forget my project at the end of my four days.  But i surely did miss Aniketh cause the kid was almost broken when we were leavin. He was such fun and for a change he calls me Akka so sweetly which even my bro doesn(i do not expect it though). 
Apart from all this not ta forget my flight journey.. I watched skies and i loved those moments cause i am an abstract creature who can watch skies for hours together. So thus is my experience in a nutty nut shell, sorry if it was too long.  
Actually there is a key take away.. Pls do not go to a metro city for a holiday for heaven(hell) sake. Go to a nice hill station.  Jus go to a city if u have people there to chill out. Not ta look around.  

Cheers

P.S @ Ramesh Uncle... Uncle, If u r reading my blog.. I promised to give u an answer for a question u asked me in the car on our way back from shirdi.. The answer is my creazy situation and adjoining after effects.. I know u r smart enuf ta understand. Pls Keep it ta urself.. ;-)

See ya

2 comments:

Meow said...

Aishu... i totally accept that no one should go to a metro city for holiday.... apart from that... a good read :)

Anya said...

hope he reads this post...

you should ask your guy to take you to mumbai next time

chriz

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...