Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birthday !!

hey hi,

I know its pretty late after my birthday that am posting this blog... but certain circumstances led me ta not write yesterday.. 

So, Yesterday was my birthday.. It started off really well.. i had college though. i had mentioned bout my presentation.. That went really well too.. but i fought and argued with my professor for something though.. Had lunch with frnds and in a nice place.. 

Evening my family we left to the restaurant infact to my favorite restaurant to find it being closed for good. Next line was an authentic restaurant.. where the waiter warned us a 45 min wait to even get a seat.. And then we landed up goin to the same old Saravana Bhavan.. Though i loved the falooda there,.. I am still curious as to y my favorite restaurant Grains of Paradise is closed for good.. Cause i had been there jus a minth ago.. It kinda made me feel bad.. 

actually i know this post is kinda not so interesting.. thats because am almost down with fever.. and my head ache is killin me.. But i found it difficult to resist writing somethin to atleast scrape of my monotony in bed.,.

Cheers

1 comment:

Anya said...

got budday photos?

cake smacked ones?

chriz

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...