Friday, May 15, 2009

Its Raining !!!

Hey Hi..

There are certain things in life which kinda have a very great impact on me.. They might be really small and sometimes even silly.. and one of those is this rain..

I adore rain. and lightning and even thunder. though i ve read it in science right from my primary, it  actually still makes me so curious to know where the hell does the cloud store so much water.. Today its raining here.. It was so hot through out the day.. and u know wat, I had difficulty in even trying out clothes in a shops trial room.. It stuck on ! and out of the blue, there are sudden cloud formations and Drums and disco lights and cute crystal droplets pouring themselves from the heaven.. I know am kinda gettin too poetic.. But thats wat comes to my mind when i see the rains.. I ve been attached to rain ever since i ve known myself. My whole family doesn fancy goin out when it rains and I am the opposite.. I go get drenched.. If am happy i even dance.. 

Its not jus happiness rain is associated too. Ever been in the rain when u r lonely? its the best feel. they always say "Smile and the world smiles with u and cry and u cry alone" and rain breaks all that say. It cries with u. Makes u feel better conveying the point that am there with u..

I know lotsa people curse rain for the problems it creates.. But rain is always rain and it will always remain so, flushing out the all bad happenings, pouring in all the memories and bringing in the most innocent smile from the heart of every person atleast for once when they see it... So thats it for now and am off to my window to catch up with my darling drops...

Cheers

4 comments:

Anya said...

i love pushing my sister out of the umbrella into the rain during the times we shred the same umbrella

chriz

Meow said...

Rains romantic gift given by Almighty for us....
I love getting drenched in rains.. I have many times come from school fully drenched in rain when I was doing my 12th std. Its all so romantic...

HaRy!! said...

Sure yu are rite... there is noting like drenching and playin cricket in the rain with yur friends!! hav a lot of memories...but it feels sick that yu can'nt do that now... ;-( gooood write dat was

Bala said...

I would be an unexplainable experience when you have meeting with the rain when you are alone and a calm atmosphere around you..

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...