Monday, May 11, 2009

Operation Project !!!!

heyi.. 

I was jus thinkin y did i ever put p such a post(like the previous one).. But am not removing it.. Cause it will tell me later how stupid and frustrated was. And that i have to wake up and stop doin such things. Mistakes are meant to be learnt from..

Ya then  ! My this weekend was this really silent one with me and my laptop. and i was thinkin hard to make my project flowery(my friend asks me ta use the word professional) but flowery is enuf for my university. Sowmi keeps rambling things in her blog about the project every alternate day. And i have ta give her a counter. Come On ! its jus a project. Actually both of us were equally tensed and scared when the date came closer for us to submit our rough draft. But now we are jus hurryin things up to jus produce a report.

These almost 6 months of my life on From Dec 23rd.... I would never forget it. Never. I ve wasted the most time in the most essential part of my life. No other Go. I take up a project in a company who aren in a position ta allot place and i have ta work from home. Which in a silent way means.. "Bloody u have no work and so jus ramble up a project.. Don take our heads of.." SO i jus though "O My God,.. am ruined" but then when i looked around and took a survey of my class i jus realized that i belonged to the brighter side of the half who could atleast have little access to company info and had some respect where they went.  Many students were forbidden to enter companies as normally Project Trainees are considered the most dangerous Trespassers.  I wasn considered a trespasser in the company i did the proj for as they were close ta my dad.. Thanks ta him.  

So it jus struck me. Why the hell does the university want to wste 6 precious months of the life of youngsters who are full of energy. Wont a project for a month or 2 suffice.  I don thin u can study anythin for 6 month and produce a report. Its gonna be same. Next, we had ta write 8 papers in our pre final sem which is atrocious. We could might as well have appeared a few this sem. 

Anyway past is past and wasted is wasted and learnt is learnt. And so If someone from some university reads this PLS for heaven sake "Change the Rules"... 

Cheers

2 comments:

Meow said...

Aish.. university made me to ramble... and 2 months is what i also think the sufficient time... cuz i've done 3 project from jan till now... and report is being prepared for two.....

all my ramblings are about my inner satisfaction and not the worth of mba project... am not doing it for university though am compelled to... I am doing this cuz I love the topic....and I wanna explore this topic :) which am interested about but people whom I approached din help me properly. My rambling is all about that :)

Anya said...

reminds me of the project that i did..

copy paste...

:)

chriz

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...