Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tum Ho Toh !!!!

Y does music soothe the soul.. Am jus undergoing that now.. tomorrow is my birthday.. i was really excited bout until friday the time when my project presentation was scheduled.. it was scheduled on for my birthday.. All excitement shrunk like a punctured balloon.. I had planned movie, dinner date with cousins friends and my.. So all gone now.. I took my presentation ta college today.. And have ta work on it for tomo.. SO with all this sadness, headache and a sleepy head i sat down with my cousins.. we were jus playin some music.. Thanks ta my bro.. he played a lot in his system and me on my lappy and on the tv... all alternating one another... 

For a long time i ve been thinking of downloadin this one song Tum Ho Toh ! from Rock On.. i jus love that song and i did it today.. Listenin ta that made me write this blog. Music is everything to me.. It goes with any mood of mine. The only thing i find my happiness in.. I was jus thinking.. my brothers choices of song are jus totally different.. So much difference in a persons gender and tastes.. he finds my songs boring and draggin.. but i jus love wat i listen to.. Soft melodies.. with lot of meaning and a lot of emotion,, this song is one of them.. Wow is not the word.. I even Suggest u readrs ta listen to this song..

And now i feel much better..

Cheers

4 comments:

muthu said...

kudos to your friendship...

and cheers to u Aishu..

let ur b day rock as the rest of the days...

with love and happiness flowing and over flowing.

PS - I followed here from soumi s blog.



muthu
www.average-everyday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aishwarya,

Very Happy Birthday to you :-) ANd may your camaraderie with Sowmiya flourish in the years to come too.

Anya said...

i am singing the song now...

and happy birthday to you girl...

say no to lousy words from this year onwards

god bless you

chriz

Bala said...

It's really a wonderful song rendered in a beautiful way by the director Farah Akhtar himself... It just melts me whenever I listen to that song.. n my belated wishes for ur b'day!!!

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...