Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mixed Experience...

heyi..

I actually always feel blogging is a really good past time and that i do it when i feel like doin it.. But that feel suddenly stays for a week and the next full week it disappears..  I wonder why am i not able ta give my full commitment here..  Then i realized that it was not about commitment but it was jus not knowing what to write.. I am not able ta think of stories or cook up any for that mater. That's because my this phase of life is so dull and boring that even my creativity has gone for a toss. I ve heard the say "An Idle mind is a Devils workshop". But my mind, though idle is not even a normal workshop.. NO WORK... SO leaving behind all this i packed my bags and left to my cousins place. 

Its inside Chennai.. Jus a bit interior though. I spent my weekend there with my Uncle, Aunt and 2 cousins. The elder one being really close to me.  That weekends experience made me jus experience so much that this blog is dedicated to that.. "Apartment Complex" That flat where they live is a multi storey, multi block apartment complex housing about 400 flats.(Mine houses 80).. Though my mornin time was spent wholly inside the house.. Evenings to late night made me tired.. It was like seein "Anjali" movie live.  This apartment in fact taught me how ta spend time together with ur neighbours, though there are too many to remember names even.  A guy from Kwality Walls comes every weekend to sell Ice Creams !!! Where else can u find such personalised things.  And the Semi Final and the Final of the IPL was screened in open air like a movie. Burger Man supplying ur dinner!!! Up to 200 people gathered to see the match together.. Wat Sound!!!! It was like sitting in the stadium.. I was jus sitting over the swimming pool wall and enjoying all this. Both My cousins have so many friends.. People play in the park Timing Slot wise.. So many Age group gangs, And the small cute vinayaga temple. This apartment complex took me to a different world for these two days.

There are a lot of disadvantages too.. For example.. The guy in the 5th floor jus above my uncles house is remodelling.. He is giving maximum torture and the family is stressed.. So, anyway i have always lived only in apartments and never gotta be alone.. I don wish to either.. I jus thot i d share this small experience to the outside world who bump on my page.. 

Cheers


2 comments:

Meow said...

Apartment life... I always craved to be in an apartment like in "anjali" ...

Anonymous said...

JUST SMILE AT the 5th floor guy.. hope he gives less torture...

would love to be in such place...

but anyways , i am moving to the 32 floor now... so u could imagine

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...