Sunday, November 30, 2008

Y Blog !!!!!!

hey people.... welcome to this worlda mine,..... Am Aishwarya.... i don wanna say much bout myself here as u d understand me better in my consecutive posts... don mind my lingo.... i am still in the thinkin process as ta wat ta write.... but jus wanna pen down those thots.... i am actually an internet freak... but blogs never interested me much until now... now suddenly i feel blog is the best way ta jus pass ur time.... i never had any personal diaries or accounts if wat i did.... i ve jus heard its nice ta have one.... now here, i jus getta small pinch of that feel.... 

was so bored because of this rains and university exam postponements..... thanks to my friend.... she said "y don u blog".... "am bored here too and i do the same".... try..... so its jus ta small attempt am making..... before jus goin to my other posts... i jus thot its essential ta share with u y my blog has got such a weird name... "Daring Dimple"... it was wholly my friends idea... As she said... i remember jus ur Dimples always... thanks for that eh!!! am flattered... seriously..... 

and so... get ready ta get updates of wat i ve done.... wat am doin and wat am gonna do.... i ll jus try my max as ta entertain u people when i have my pinch of fun too.......

cheers


6 comments:

Meow said...

Ms. Daring Dimple, am very happy to see u write a blog.......

and pls pen down all ur thots which u wanna cherish.......

cheers and don't stop writing :)

Meow said...

And ya.. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Y Blog!!!! Good topic. Blogging is just to pour out to let yourself be known to the world and ppl you know. Good start.

Unknown said...

Hi

Nice start.
Write somethin simple n everyday,yet profound
Its a form of expression...

Rock on !

Anonymous said...

hey ishu............really energetic it is............. start with something which is crisp as well as public issue..... lets show some public interest.........as well........im here to cheer u up...... update it everyday

ilakkiya said...

hey aishu..nice to c u writing a blong..was very interesting when i read it..the dance story of urs was a good start to it..pen dwn more of ur thots which u cn cherish always n makes the other person to read it wit whole lot of interest...keep it up..god bless!!!

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...