Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MBA done and Cookin Spree on !!!!

heyi guys.... Exams over... Wow.. Am so excited. I don think am studyin any further and so no graduating exams. jus for a cew certifications. Chalega. and so. Now its time for myself. No more bus behind runnin. Waking up before the city does and last of all no more sleepin in class. i d miss all this lots though.  

Jus waitin. Gotta prepare full swing for my dance performances and project. and u know wat. i promised my mum that i d cook !! she almost gotta heart attack when she heard it from me. Its ok. Accidents happen. and so i ve started my venture today. trial round was 80 % succesful. and no ones gone ta the danger zone yet.  

So waitin ta do more like this.. No worries.. i ll keep u posted !!! 

Cheers 

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...