Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thought Clash !!!!

Heyi... guys... waas up ?? I ve been under real busy schedule. Full time dance classes. And next i got somethin ta do which am really excited about. Tomo Dec 21 is my bro's birthday. and wat am doin.. Arrangin for a surprise bash for him.. So am jus waitin ta see the reaction on his face tomo.. 

Apart from all that i think am experiencin a lot of special moments in my life.  makes Me so happy. people who make me really happy. make me feel really sweet. and really worth living for... 

then... I very badly wanna see the Abhiyum Naanum film.. cause some gut feelin and the trailer says that movie is gonna match my life.. so jus gonna pull my dad along.. so guys.. u people enjoy ur weekend. and ur weekday too. 

cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...