Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LOVE !! and Ditch?? Y !!

heyi... Thanks ta my friend. Told me ta reduce too much of my puntuations. I ll try Max Buddy.. 

Comin ta the topic of my blog. Y such a Love and ditch issue on a blog.. I dunno. But i felt like surely writin this. My friend has jus gone thru a heart break and it pains ta see him that way cause the reason in the other side was downright STUPID..

Y Do we ever love and wats the concept behind love. This requires another post though.  My problem now on earth is the bloody reasons they give for ditchin each other..

  • Its Not Workin Out anymore ! ( I jus wanna know. Is it Maths ta work out. Bloody when u ever started lovin and when u said O!Honey I Love U!! , u shoulda made sure it works out. Suddenly in a middle u feel its not workin?)
  • O! My family is really important for me. And I d do as my parents said (OMG wat an excuse ! Din u ever have a family before fallin in love or a family jus jumped up suddenly when u felt bored with ur relationship. Nonsense ! )
  • I jus found my true love in him/her (Whoa ! what did u ever do for so long. went around huntin for ur true love to places with ur fake love.  Trail version eh??)
  • I ve jus lost interest in these things (I thought love wasn a thing, its a feel.  u lose interest in things not in emotions). 
Finally, the most Famous.
  • Can we jus be friends (how can lovers be friends . Come on, u ve never loved that person or u still lovin that person. u can never part as friends)
So, like these things jus keep goin on in my mind. Cause i feel love is somethin above every other emotion. misusing is like tamperin with ur own heart. so Take care

Cheers

3 comments:

Meow said...

Funny thing is "Its not gonna work out anymore!"
good explanation u've gvn fa it....

and ya u can never be frens after break up

Prabu J said...

oh well... u pretty much rounded up all the reasons for ditching...

i have seen some relationships end because of the "family comes first" rule... and i must agree with u...

though all seems lame, this is just not acceptable... some relationships that i have known to have been for around 5-7 years have ended up with that reason...

and almost all the cases it is girls... cannot blame them, family is important too... but wat IS unacceptable is they dont even want to try!!! "my parents wont like it" ??? that IS lame...

hmm.. aishu... u r becoming gud at blogs.. keep u the gud work...

Unknown said...

Ppl make mistakes in life gal n dese r the only reasons one cud give to get over sum relationships.. Facts of life cabt deny it..

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...