Monday, December 15, 2008

MANNERS !!!!!

Heyi… 

Long long ago a girl suddenly came up with a blog and updated it daily…. But suddenly went missing for days. And that’s Great ME.. u know y i went missing. Am really busy.. with? Was jus tryin ta study and took up too much of time.  Jus tryin. No Offence.  And I am jus tryin ta save my dads money and control my nets usage may be.. All that apart. I jus got the time today.

Like lifes kinda been good to me all these days except for a few hurdles.. That’s ok. Chalega though. Jus now jus encountered a small incident. A person was a bit rude to me over phone. I jus dunno y that did upset me so much cause as normal me, I jus don bother much bout all these things but today it kinda really upset me. I jus wanted ta call up again and say Grow and Learn Manners…  Jus felt like hittin smethin on ta the wall and then struck this idea. Y not jus put it down in words and am kinda fine now. Anyways.. Thanks Mr. Blog. And thanks readers for goin thru this. Lifes this…

cheers

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...