Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random... Really Random...

Heyi... Think All had a really good day. i had a good day too. jus thinkin of wat ta type down here. and eureka. got the idea.

Saturday is my next exam. After the series of postponements and stuff. 10 days after the last exam was over. And i ve gotta feel that my MBA is over. But cha. u have ta write the exam and to write the exam u have ta study. this though was the idea for todays blog.  

Last Minute preparations or throughout the year preparations.....

I would obviously go for the last minute one. Am not a topper u see. But i jus wanna know which works out the best. Its been ponderin in my mind. So there was once in life durin in 11 th grade i decided ta muster the courage try out this formula of studyin from the beggining.  But god damn i felt as though i was hittin my brain hard. and makin it bleed. Seriously....

That was the first and last attempt.. OOOfff.. Hats off to those guys who study daily lessons. Anyways. I have ta actually support my arguement na.. Am sure others will agree with me too. Sure  atleast my circle of friends do. I make sure i maintain friendship with only those kinda people.(jus Kiddin.. no offence)

Firstly, y to spoil in the enjoyment of the normal days by thinkin too much about the exam days. Exam days are meant ta be for studyin. They are separate. those are days when we are abnormal eh!! atleast we act abnormal in front of our parents...

Secondly, I don think we are computers or mobile phones ta remember watever data is stored in memory long long ago according to the date. Its jus wat we vaguely remember.

Lastly, when u wanna get away with the subject or the exam. the best advice is ta study in the previous night, jus go pour it on paper and come out burden free. Forget all the sorrows which came upon u the previous night. Wat da u say!!!

So anyway.. I don wanna spoil the people who are unlike me studyin. Anyway i was jus havin little fun. So all the best for the exams!!!

Cheers



1 comment:

Prabu J said...

u sound like a typical college student complaining about the academic structure...
:)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...