Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year !!!! and adjoining Stuff !!!!!

Heyi...

Am Back after a brief rest period.. So. Happy New Year. hope everyone started the new year in a good note.  even i did.

I was compering out there in my apartments get together on new years eve. Had a great start cause i had made so many people happy at the beginning of the year. So my goals get satisfied in parts.  and i had a lot more before the new years eve. 4 days i was jus literally out. Kutcheris, Dance Class, this work that work everythin and now i feel so bored.  To day i jus feel guilty for wastin time except for 2 hours of class and another half an hour of temple. i made the TV at my place cry until i turned it off. the remote is still cursin me for pressin it every few seconds.

All channels have nothin ta play at afternoon times. Don they realize that if they play nice things in the late evenings it would clash with all this kolangal arase all bullshit. Afternoon i can jus watch it at ease. Hope they read this blog and programme things accordingly.. So thats bout it.. Am excited and tensed about my concerts. Preparin too... Should go well. I ll surely keep u posted. so BFN

Cheers

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...