Tuesday, January 13, 2009

back with a bang !!!!!!

heyi....

Am Back with a bang.... After 10 days of hard work, tension, fear, happiness and every other emotion. My performances went awesome. Am so happy. The response i got too was great. Todays was my best ever i would say till now. Thanks to those who made it really special.  apart from all comments, compliments and criticisms i myself personally think i deserve a pat on my back. i jus loved wat i did. my mum is so happy. so satisfied. and she says she is a proud mom and she has accompolished atleast somethin. i will do more mom. and my dad is a proud dad too. and my friends came, which made me more excited. anyway. thanks ta god for givin such a talent and for my teacher who made me do it, and to everyone who ever made it possible for me ta be there. i am not able ta keep my happiness to me.. thats wat comes here in form of words.. so see ya soon

cheers

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...