Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lessons From Life - 1

Heyi,

If the title of the post gives an image that its yet another post on my own philosophy, the answer is no. I did think I should not write it here. But I felt that sharing this kind of experiences would also help others console themselves if they have experienced the same situation.

Suddenly, yesterday, I was goin through a lot of nostalgia. Though nostalgia has become part of my life for a few days now. Its because I work in the place where I completed my post graduation. A few places in the campus do gimme glimpses of our presence over there. Now its like jus me in that place. Leave that apart. So, when I felt this I thought about people who did be an important part of my life jus left me like that, and people who genuinely loved me, I neglected. Thats where this started, the lesson learning.

I have this very good friend of mine, Call him "SK" I d even say my best buddy, who i met during my Undergrad. He was like any other guy, but was always extra careful with my things. I wouldve mentioned him enough number of times in this blog cause he plays a major role in my life apart from my parents and my special someone. It might look like am jus exaggerating it. But its not, there are moments we feel happy when some one cares for us. Genuine Care. I spoke to him lots thru the day, took his advices, studied with him, freaked out too. He always had an eye on my future and my development. Once he left for his studies outta town, our correspondence drastically reduced. Though we did share the same kinda companionship for each other. In that point of my life 2 people got introduced.

These two people I wouldn like to mention names, may be call them KR and DJ. They were very nice to me, one was a great freak out pal and the other, a big brother. I did share a nice bond with them and luckily a great rapport. At this time i started neglecting my best buddy SK for no particular reason. But he still was the same to me and i was the same to him too. He craved for my attention which i din give him as much as he deserved. Rather gave attention people who I thought deserved it. One has left me because of his girl friends orders and the other has left me for no reason. The best part of it is that, they din have the guts to tell me that they had a problem and needed a break from me. If it was mentioned polite enough i wouldn jus have given a damn. I woulda surely been concerned bout their lives. Rather, both of them jus stopped talking to me one day and jus din reply messages. It took me a lot of persuasion time to know reasons.

Today, I am left with him again. My best SK. You wouldn believe I called him yesterday and promised him outta the blue sayin that i d talk to him daily once atleast rather than once in 2 or 3 days and give him the time and attention he always longed for. He still is the same, even after my this kind of weird behavior. He still waits for my time, gives me his best side, and remains my best advisor. This is jus a small instance. He called me when i was practising Guitar. I jus asked him if he wants to listen. He was so enthusiastic bout it and said yes and i played to him the only 2 songs i ve learnt, i have got 75 percent. He says super and good for that. Thats where a friend is, a motivator. Makes your day !!!

I know it woulda looked like an emotional rambling, but its all true. Every one does experience somethin like this in some point of his life. The lesson i learnt. "Make the right choice and prioritize, Always stick to it." Thanks SK for being with me so far and also for the years to come.

I intend to write on some nice topic, very soon, so see you back

Cheers

3 comments:

Krishnan said...

Nice ash!!!!....i really must say our generation is OPEN & HONEST to the core !!!!!...back in the 80's & 90's.... people used to write stuff like these in a "Personal" Diary & keep it to themselves.....a lesson shared is a lesson learnt !!!!

Waiting for the sequel.....LFL-2 !!!!!!!

gitanjali said...

This is something I can relate to, too; because one of my best best buds left for the UK a couple of months back..and things were just as yuck :P But the nice thing about friends is that..they are just there for you :)giving you time, and wait for you get back to normalcy..what would we do without them!! *lowes*

blade said...

I quote "i really must say our generation is OPEN & HONEST to the core !!!!!...back in the 80's & 90's.... people used to write stuff like these in a "Personal" Diary & keep it to themselves"...

No offence at all, Please do not mistake. "Every generation asserts(apparently) that they are more sophisticated than the previous one and wiser than the one that will follow".

When he/she is not near, there could be a thousand reasons to neglect. Be rational about infatuations and you will remember the passion that you shared with people that are physically far now..

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...