Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME !!!!



Heyi,

What are birthdays !! Birthday as the name says is a day that marks our birth The day which marks a birth of anyone or anything also. And so, I celebrate today the birthday of my BLOG !!! Balloons, Cakes, Chocolates and lot of celebrations. As it is not possible for the system to cut the cake. I have decided to celebrate it by having having a few guest posts...
I am happy that am part of this blogsville and I feel happy to be part of it.. Cause this has always been a place very close to my heart. It has always been as a default window opening up when I open my browser. It has also been a place which has seen my happy as well as sad times. So.. Thanks my sweet blog and thanks ta me readers and all my friends who encouraged me ta write.. And to God who gave me good english knowledge.
Thanks a ton..

Cheers

4 comments:

Meow said...

A very happy birthday!!!

Praseela Nair said...

Many more happy returns of the day to Archaic Viewpoint..

Haddock said...

Many Happy returns of the day.

blade said...

It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English - up to fifty words used in correct context - no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese.

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...