Friday, August 28, 2009

My 50 - A Collage

Heyi,

At last I ve reached one of the milestones.. Ya ! I ve completed 49 posts and here i am writing my 50th post.. I feel so so so excited bout it !. This morn in i was jus asking few people to suggest as to what i can write for my this special post.. and all them landed up with bizarre suggestions. Trust me, there was one who said try Swine FLU.. I am not a crazy bugger to talk about pigs in my special post. So, after facing so many difficulties in deciding i came to a conclusion that i ll write 50 different things what come to my mind these few minutes when i type this.

So, Coming to the format of this post.. There are gonna be 50 different things in this post may be grouped in different ways like.. 5 important people, 5 places, 10 gifts and so on.. All will add up to 50 at last.. This post is purely random.

To Start with...
10 Very important people who made a difference in my life..
  • Amma.. Amma is my role model, a vibrant lady, lot of courage, boldness, full of life and energy, a strong person behind every important step i take in life.
  • Appa.. A serene, calm and very respectable personality, is seen with regard wherever he goes, a great person for advice and suggestions, a practical and reliable man.
  • Athai, Paati and few others in the family.. Pampers, but the genuine concern no one will ever have.. affection and love personified
  • Prashanth.. Everyone who knows me know him too !!!
  • Srini Sir.. A totally different personality i admire, a great thinker, an awesome motivator, a great friend, good mentor.. someone who is like appa..
  • Sriram.. A very affectionate friend.. best person ta ask suggestions too. Took lot of efforts to convince me mentally to take MBA as a way of life rather than jus a course.. It helped !!
  • Adithya.. My bro.. My friend and my enemy, protective, loving and a good critic..
  • Guruji.. Sri Sri Ravishankarji.. Though i ve seen him from just a distance.. The aura he spreads and happiness and change he does to ones life is tremendous
  • Sheela Miss.. My teacher at middle school for 3 years, a firm believer, a good teacher, and a great encouragement..
  • Kumar Jiju(Geetha, don be offended.. it includes u too).. He is someone i see may be once in 6 months but share so much rapport.. a great a shoulder to lean on, has an answer for everythin, very practical, cool and casual..
My 5 treasured Gifts
  • 2 cute teddy bears which my best friend
  • A fast track watch - My dads gift on my 19th birthday
  • My pink Ipod shuffle from my friend
  • My mobile Phone - mom and cousin
  • My surprise birthday
5 things I cannot Live without
  • Mobile: Work and personal requires me ta have a phone all time. I feel as though my palms don exist without a Mobile phone in hand
  • My Laptop: My cute red Sony Vaio is one of my treasured possessions. It has my work related stuff, movies and everything I need. I am dysfunctional without it.
  • Music: My phone is an xpress music, a music player and everything i own would have music facility in it.
  • My shalanga: Shalanga is the bells i wear on my ankle for dance. Its a possession i love and respect.
  • My Contact Lenses: It shows me the colorful world as clearly as it is...
5 Cute words with a special meaning
  • Love: Something i think the world cant live without
  • Romance: U know what it means !!!
  • Family: Without which i think i am not what i am today
  • God: the Almighty !!
  • Sweets: I love ta eat them too !. I personally feel that its such a cute word to use!
5 Top Places i wish to visit
  • Swiss
  • Rome
  • Italy
  • Australia
  • Phuket
5 Top restaurants
  • Cream Center(They ve got Lovely Malai Kulfi)
  • Rain Forest (Good North Indian stuff)
  • Grains Of Paradise(does not exist now) Their Koftas are unbelievable
  • Little Italy (Paasssttaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!)
  • Saravana Bhavan(A regular sambar dosa dine out.. SO Tasty!!)
5 groups of movies that touch my heart
  • The Cinderella Story: This is one of the first romantic comedy movies i saw. I fell in love with every character of the movie, the plot, story line and Music. the music still remains in the top of my I tunes list. Enchanted, Ella Enchanted, Princess Diaries come under the category. 27 Dresses, 50 first dates, A walk to remember, Prince and Me, Just like Heaven kind of romantic comedies too
  • Mani Ratnam Movies: I think any of Mani's movies are amazing Right from Mouna Ragam
    to his last Guru, i admire all his movies.
    Alaipayuthey is really close to my heart
  • Kakka Kakka: A great movie with lot of emotional touch
  • Telugu Movies like Bomarellu, Nuvasthavante Nenodhanthaana, etc
  • Korean Movie like My Little Bride, Seducing Mr. Perfect, Innocent Steps...
5 things I desire to do/have
  • A lovely house in a coastal area with a big portico and a sunset view
  • A world trip
  • Contribute to or try to Provide education to people who cant afford
  • Have a top position in a company
  • Currency in my pocket always. Never say no to anyone.
Finally, My 5 favorite blogs in my list
I know this blog sounded more like a tag.. But its my 50th and special to me !! May be when i read it again i ll know if my opinions change or remain. It took me 3 days to compile this.. So, that's for it now... I ve just had a few expert opinions as for a few topics for my next few posts.. So i will come out with more..

Cheers


3 comments:

Meow said...

Very sweet of you to write 50 things about yourself :) CONGRATULATIONS on your 50th post :)

Praseela Nair said...

Congrats Aishu for scoring half century...Atlast I landed in here to be impressed by "the fav 50"

sunshine said...

dat was a gud and innovative post i must say........all d bst!!!

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...