Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The 20-20 Tag and Baby Krishna


Heyi,

This Topic is somewhat same as Sowmi's I stole it from her. I liked it though. Twenty twenty reminds all of u about cricket. But i remember the money they jus spilt over it and the amount of wastage for people to be entertained.. And how they spoilt the authenticity of a game. Leave that apart. my this 20-20 is wat sowmi said.. Ten things i would do in my twenties or atleast dream and aspire ta do.

  • Work really hard at work place and accomplish wat i have to. This is cause i work on a start up project so at the end of it its like my baby which is born.. I have mentioned this earlier.
  • Have a great growth in career in a short time.
  • Earn and Spend, Earn and Spend and do it like a routine.
  • Make my bro get admission in a International University For Automibile Engg
  • Marry.. Cant Wait for it.
  • Go See alps with my Hubby.
  • Make a mark in my dance.
  • Furnish the house wherever I live in with a theme like Italian or Mediterranean
  • Make my mom, dad and my well wishers say "She Has Achieved It" "Look At her"
  • Be Associated with some National Art and Culture Division like some consulate or embassy and make people aware of Indian culture.. DO Culture training
Actually there are a lot more.,.. I Will add more in some coming posts. As for now i had a really really long day and i am tired.. Today being krishna Jayanthi. I rushed back from work and went for pooja. And my mom had arranged a Bhajan session. Relaxed me so much.. I was singing and all my senses revolved around baby krishna.. There was this cute baby in my flat. Dressed like baby krishna... . I jus couldn take my eyes off him... He was jus runnin here and there like naughty krishna...Here is his pic.


And that was a busy day with a nice ending... See you soon...

Cheers



1 comment:

Meow said...

very sweet post!! all the best aish.. you'll achieve all these :)and baby KRISHNA is so so so so cute da :)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...