Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ganapathi Bappa Moriya !!!


heyi,

Today is ganapathi's day.. Vinayaka Chathurthi.. Ganesh Chaturthi is the celebration of the birth of Lord Ganesh. . Before we start any work, We pray to Lord Ganesha.

"Ganpati Bappa Morya,Phudchya Varshi Lavkaar Ya".
At home pooja was done as usual. But it was not usual. Cause mom was not there. Mom is outta town. So, i had an opportunity to use my cooking prowess. Todays menu was Drumstick Sambar, Rasam, beans carrot for vegetable. The special was the payasam which i had tried for the first time. It came out very very well.. Good Me !! Mom would be very happy ! And my whole family ate wel !

Though everythin went properly in place. The whole house missed amma.. A festival without mom at home is so so so so silent. And she is so full of activity and we landed up so bored.. Still.. There is a full day to go !!

Today am leaving on my first official trip ta coimbatore.. Tensed and excited.. catch u soon with my next post.. Which is" POST 50 "

Cheers


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom outta town?? and you did payasam?? I know how you guys would've missed aunty :) and yeah all the best for your official trip...

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...