Thursday, August 20, 2009

Awards and More Awards !!!!

Ahaa!!!!

Thanks so much to Sandy !!! One who jus started out this blog mania.. Thangs for ur awards Uh!!

And here are my 3 awards.. Humane Award.. I dunno what thing it exactly means but my be i have a soft humane side !?!?

Humane Award

humane award

Beautiful Blogger !!! OK.. Does it refer to the blog or the blogger me? I knwo both our beautiful though !!!


Beautiful Blogger Award
Timeless Friendship!! Thats a nice award too.. Thanks !!!


Anyway... Its a good motivation to have people giving me awards like this... See you with a good post..

Cheers


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah :) Motivating it is :)

Congrats Aishu :) :) :)
Cheers,

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...