Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Refreshing Passion in Companionship !!

May be I should rename my blog Randomly.. From Indian Railways.. Cause i get to write only in the train.. Here we go plunging into today's random thoughts..  Refreshing passion in companionship..

BTW this post is 'U' certified for readers who got intimidated by the name.
Though the trigger for this was the film 'Lootera' that i saw over the weekend, i started researching on what passion actually means. Quite a few reviews on Lootera said that what was portrayed was Lust while I felt it was beautifully portrayed Passion.. That's when I typed in my phone 'passion' and my search engine said 'Bing SafeSearch would not provide results as your search might contain adult content'.. That was a shocker.
In my opinion, passion is this very strong feeling towards a person, not jus physical like portrayed in Indian Cinema. It could be passion due to the gratification that other person would give u mentally, emotionally, intellectually or even creatively.
 What we have done that word is now relating it only to making love !! Where writers in news papers talk about passionate, steamy and hot.. All the time !

That's when the movie Jab We Met(that i have watched like innumerable times) came to my kind. That kind of passion Shahid carries for Kareena in the movie is purely that emotional happiness she gives him ! In this kinda passion, you might jus want to see that person, jus a good morning from them might elate your day.. Simple things might look beautiful.. Sheer thoughts of that persons mental presence will motivate you., Though portrayal of this passion is too less in movies(from where we pick most of these things).. These do exist.. This does not necessarily mean love.. Sheer Companionship !!
You would never know when this companion might come into your life and when this passion might take over.. But when it does, jus follow your heart and go with the flow !! You will never repent !!
Cheers !!

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...