Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Brand Tag !!!

Heyi,
I am a very brand conscious person.. I love having tags.. so here is my list...
These are the brands i always carry with me !!!
My Laptop - My Darling SONY VAIO
My Mobile - My all time favorite
Nokia Xpress Music
My Music Player -
IPod Shuffle
My Watch -
Fast Track !!!
My Slipons -
Metro, Marie Claire.
Sun Glasses - Polaroid !
Kurtis - Globus, Shoppers Stop
Other Brands I use -
Stationary:
Pencils: Faber Castelle
Pen: Waterman, Cello
Notepad - Matrix
Cosmetics
Shampoo: Dove/Sunsilk
Sunscreen : Garnier
Moisturiser: Nivea
Deo: Enchantuer, Adidas
Any ad on make up: Revlon, Lakme
Kajal: Lakme
Apart from this
Coffee Shop: Coffee Day
Hotel: Saravana Bhavan
Theatre: Satyam Cinemas
Car I Drive : Tata Indica
Water bottle: Gatorade, Slice.
Lunch box: Tupperware
Contact Lenses: Baush and Lomb
Lens Solution: Renu
Toothpaste: Colgate Total
Toothbursh: Pepsodent
Chocolates: Cadbury
Chips: Lays and Lays only
Pain Relievers : Volini
My brother uses - Adidas, Nike, Reebok
My dad! - Stori, Tommy Hilfiger, Provogue, Arrow

Here is my list.. It never ends !!! See you with a meaningful post

Cheers

1 comment:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...