Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Long Pending Tag !!!

Heyi..

This guy has been long long pending !! I was feeling so off today and i thought i ll jus do somethin random and thats y doin this tag..
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 - " 'Thats not really Latin', he persisted(Pink Elephant)" This is from the book Drop the Pink Elephanth which i haven finished for a long time now.. Its 15 ways to say what you mean and mean what you say by BILL McFarlan.. Good One..
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? - My green couch on my bed !!!
  3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? - A part of Thangam serial on Sun TV
  4. Without looking, guess what time it is? - 9:30
  5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? - 9:30 (I heard the news on IBN outside !!)
  6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - I told you !! the IBN Newsreader
  7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? - Actually I stepped in from work jus 2 hours ago !!! Stepping out would be tiring !!
  8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at? - Driving test on FB
  9. What are you wearing? - Obviously Night Clothes !! Its sleeping time !!
  10. When did you last laugh? - I seriously don remember !!
  11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? - A perumal Pic, all of us cousins together pic, a wall clock and my gurujis pic !!
  12. Seen anything weird lately? - Ya !! My right Knee is making noises !!
  13. What do you think of this quiz? - Actually makes me feel better
  14. What is the last film you saw? - "Kaminey"(Dhan Than naa)
  15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? - Unanswerable !!!
  16. Tell me something about you that I dunno! - I am not able to actually think of any !!
  17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? - Bring Schools or training centers in every few kms space
  18. Do you like to Dance? - OH MY GOD! Thats one thing i love.. Bharathnatyam stands first.. But i do like any kinda ballroom dancing which i d learn soon !
  19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? - Ananya, Athreya, Pragya
  20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? - Prayag
  21. Would you ever consider living abroad? - I WILL !!!
  22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? - Oh ! Sweetheart I was jus waiting for ur smile to brighten these skies !!!!
This tag actually lightened up my mood !! So!! I pass it on to anyone who wants ta have a nive Heart Wash as i would call It.. Thanks Sowmi !!

Cheers

1 comment:

Meow said...

Good :) I was looking forward for it :)

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...