Sunday, June 20, 2010

The "ME" Tag

Here is somethin a flicked from Meow's Blog.. Jus liked it...

My 3 famous name
  • Aishu
  • Ice
  • Eruma(Buffallo)
3 things that scare me:
  • Insects
  • Walking alone in the night at 12(I ve done it once)
  • Facing someone when am embarrased
3 things which make me smile:
  • A day out with him
  • A box of Chocolates
  • Thought of a Holiday
3 things I love:
  • Chocolates
  • Mobile, Ipod
  • Rain
3 things I hate:
  • People with a wrong attitude
  • Being Questioned unnecessarily
  • Being Lied to
3 things I don't understand:
  • A lot of stuff in Medicine
  • Why Girls are always jealous
  • Why are Dads and Bros possessive when moms are supportive
3 things I am doing right now:
  • Doing this tag
  • Music on my comp
  • Thinking of what ta do after this
3 things I can't do:
  • Be without expressing what i feel
  • Somethin which doesn make me happy
  • forcing myself
3 things I think you should listen to:
  • Melody Songs
  • Ur minds Voice
  • Sounds of dawn
3 shows I watched as a kid:
  • Jungle book
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Somethin on Jain TV
3 things I want in a relationship:
  • Lotsa Love and Romance
  • Commitment
  • Tolerance
3 things that appeal me from opposite sex
  • Voice
  • Smile
  • Wit
3 favorite fictitious characters:
  • Harry Potter
  • Lizzy(Pretty Women)
  • Me(If I were part of a book)
3 of my favorite hobbies:
  • Dancing
  • Music
  • Being Online
3 beverages I drink regularly:
  • Coffee
  • Mango Juice
  • Coffee days Cold Coffees
3 things I like about myself:
  • Outgoing and Extrovert
  • My smile and attitude
  • My confidence
3 things I hate about myself:
  • Tolerance
  • Patience
  • Being too open
3 things I am wearing right now:
  • Clothes
  • Jewels
  • Glasses
2 truths & a lie (in the same order)
  • I am an impulsive buyer
  • I love travelling
  • I I dont have time to blog(its an outright lie i Use)
This tag is open ta anyone...

Cheers

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...