Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Wearing you is the best thing that happened to me!

What's inspired me to really hit your timeline now after 2years ? An awesome pregnancy? A relaxing maternity? A trotting toddler? 
There has been something that has made all these extremely enjoyable! For those who follow me on Facebook, you know I am an avid Babywearer! 
Wearing a? 'Dress thaane potupa? Athu Enna Babywearing?' Says my dearest aunt! From struggling to explain this to her and every person that I am not jailing/tying my child to making people feel how beneficial this is - been there done that! 
So thanks to my friend who picked up a non-ergo carrier for me(obviously he din know). Neither did I know and I used it twice. The discomfort made me think if it was right. 
That time of life - I would exploration phase where Facebook seemed useful and necessary! 
It was so hard to choose where to begin but now it's too hard the stop! Starting off with a ringsling to use for a family wedding I have now landed up with Buckled carriers and exploring wraps has become the way of life. I look forward to meeting moms with similar thoughts every month and look forward to teaching people the little wearing that I know.I have become this one excited mom who is too excited to wear the baby and go out!

What started as a practical solution to carrying has now become an obsession. those beautiful designs from soul sling has made  people turn atleast once 
Today, anywhere I walk I have all the eyes on me out of curiousty, admiration, jealousy and a lot more! 
I have tried everything safe wearing my baby starting cooking, dancing, shopping, walking, eating and every other ...ing! Always felt that this is one of the best things that happened in my life! 
So where is the dad here? The dad is a rock star Babywearer who wears her all the time! Daddy and dotty have the best times together.

My MiL is so supportive of this that she uses a buckled carrier for her daily walk! 
So you might say! How is all the gyan enjoyable. Enjoyable because, it never makes me feel tired, a baby never stops me from exploring what I want to do! She is always my little buddy behind my back! I would recommend everyone tries Babywearing atleast once. There will be no looking back! 
Happy Parents Happy baby is the way of life! You wanna experience it too - head to babywearingindia and into a world of enjoyable parenting! 

Cheers 

No comments:

Romance is....

People who speak to me know that I do keep coming back to this topic pretty often cause it is very close to my heart! Romance always is! ...